Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Shining


Ingrid has completed another semester toward her nuclear medicine degree.  Her grades were all high A’s.  So proud of her work and success.  If I were taking chemo treatments I wouldn’t want a dumbie measuring my dose.  She has a break of a few weeks.  She’s using her pink mixture her Dad and Mom gifted her for her birthday.  She’s making cinnamon rolls.  She put that dough hook to use.


My Grandson Logan passed his big plumbing test and is now a journeyman plumber.  It’s a big deal too if you’ve ever called a plumber…you know!  Logan did a big plumbing job for me recently.  Best part was it was free to me! 

 



3 comments:

Donna. W said...

You have some smart and hard-working grandchildren!

Sister--Fleta said...

Ingrid looks like Minney Pearl only pretty.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Love Ingrid’s pink mixer! Congrats to her and to Logan! Smart kids getting a good education!