Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Cheese Cake

My cousin and her friend may come today.  Sister Fleta and Helen are coming to show the way.  The reason I say MAY is we only communicate through FB and she doesn’t use messenger.  Laura took the day off and is preparing lunch.  It’s simple baked potatoes and salad with cheese cake for dessert.  She has strawberries or lemon curd to top the cheese cake.  I hope they do come.  Anticipation!  

It’s supposed to be 75 here today and sunny.  Beautiful day.  Laura and I will walk at Lake Dardanelle this morning.  

I mowed my lane yesterday.  Part with the push mower and some with the rider.  Some of it is still too wet.  May is almost here and I will soon be spraying to kill the weeds.  Lots of work and only one me.
 

2 comments:

~Amy-Patsy said...

This looks delcious!
~Amy-Patsy

Far Side of Fifty said...

Sounds like a good lunch!