Saturday, December 23, 2006

Dec. 2004

The folder this picture was in said I downloaded it
December 24, 2004. I think I took it the same
day so I guess we had a little snow in 2004 for
Christmas.
I have never liked snow. Growing up if it
snowed, I did not GET to go to school and I
did love school and all my friends there.
I still don't really like cold and snow. I never
liked playing in the snow and snow ice
cream tastes like pet milk with sugar and ice
to me. Larry loves snow ice cream and he
introduced it to his girls and now Laura has
fixed it for her little ones. This Christmas I
am thankful for my old "Powell" family
and my new "Renfroe" one. I am blessed and know it!

1 comment:

Annie said...

Hi Sister, I was thinking about that snow just the other day. It doesn't look like we'll be having a white Christmas this year, does it.