Thursday, August 9, 2007

Book shelf!

Here is a book shelf by my TV. The M. Henry study guide
was Larry's moms. I really like it and it is a good commentary.
The next two books were Grandpa Powell's; Patsy gave them
to me I think. Next book is Larrys. Iwo Jima...Erin bought me
at a used book place. Then a cook book I like. Then Philo and
Josephus. And lastly, how to say it. It helps write a letter that
sounds right.

These are all books that I want to keep. Except Larry's that got
put on the shelf by mistake!

3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Helen, if you look real close you will see a dead moth and some dust beside the shelf. I tried to cut it all out of the photo, but could not get all the dirt out.

Tina Leigh said...

Well if you han't said anything nobody would have known about the dust & moth! LOL So why haven't you wrote me a letter? Are you at school?

Annie said...

Philo of Alexandria? Josephus? You are a serious student of history and the Bible, I think. I'm afraid I'd walk over to your shelf and pick up Larry's book on Learning how to talk to a dog!