Monday, August 27, 2007

Patsy


Went to Rogers, AR yesterday and am so glad I did.
Patsy is sick with an infection in the incision from her
hernia repair and she may have a little infection in her
bowel, but she is feeling fine. She is in no pain at all. She
said she may have to stay several days, but this time she
is going to treat this as a little vacation. With all the
Sister sickness, one could be depressed, but Patsy lifted
me high yesterday. She is ok and is going to whip this
and be back on chicken ridge in less than a week. Since
she has probably had this infection since her surgery,
there is no telling how wonderful she will feel once it is gone.
I am dreaming about next summer and those little Rhode
Island Red hens she is going to hatch out for me.

6 comments:

dot said...

I hope she recovers quickly. Tell her we miss her!!

Cheryl said...

I bet you have been depressed with all the illness lately. It would be enough to get to all of us down. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Betty said...

Surgery is supposed to make you feel better. I'm glad she's doing ok.

Unknown said...

thanks so much for the update - girl, you had better stay well. Enough is enough!

Linda@VS said...

Betty, thanks for the update. You take care of yourself, you hear?

Annie said...

She was probably really happy to see you. We need family near when we're sick, that's for sure.