Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My Big Regrets--For Helen

1. Not knowing who Charles Powell's father is!!
He died in 1744.

2. Not knowing who Richard Kiff is? He was
Sarah Powell's father. Don't really know who
he is!

3.Not knowing what happened to John Powell when
he went off the the Confederate Army. I think he
died but we have no record.

4. Not knowing the first Powell to set foot in the
USA.

5. Not knowing what group of Garrisons Jacob J.
Garrison belongs to. He was born in New Jersey and
died in Henry County, MO. Who are his parents.

These are huge regrets....I have not solved them,
but have not given up. I want to know other things
too. Mostly they concern dead people. I know Helen
will say...if these are my only regrets I must have
gotten most of my wishes.

2 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

huh and to think Patsy thought mine were stupid...

Sister--Helen said...

oh Betty you are such a good Sister...I have been feeling really good