Saturday, October 18, 2008

Taking Quizes

I have been taking Fleta's quizes and
checking out names. Erin has the most
common name of my bunch. There are two
of Astrid, 9 of Ingrid and Sigrid is an
original. There are several of little
Clayton.

Renfroe is rarer than Powell. Poor is
not a common name. i did not check Aday,
See or Jones. But Christensen was much
more common than I thought and there are
a bunch of my son-in-law Christensen out
there but more of Greg Joneses than you
would believe.

On the news quizes I scored from 50 plus
to in the 70s and I may start taking these
everyday. I will have to send myself the
links because at my work all our blogs are
blocked--they are classified bad sites for
education. I honestly don't see why. I can
see how a teacher could use a blog with the
classroom. You can set them up so the comments
are sent to you before post and the teacher
could check everything before it is posted.
In fact some of the blog sites are ok, but
the google one we use is banned.

1 comment:

patsy said...

since i have nothing to do i will go take fleta's test and see what i don't know.