Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Something Different

Today I am home sick and thinking.

Palin reminds me of those Mom's that
want their daughter to be head cheerleader.
I am a christian, but I hate, hate, hate.

Poor Old McCain's life was messed up when
he was held prisoner. AND he has a problem
with anger. He knows he is right and what
everyone else thinks is horse shit. Patsy
read his lips and he said it more than once.

Obama is a mystery to all of us. We are
unsure of what will happen if he wins. But
things will be different and that is what
America is crying for...a change in policy.

Biden is a steady Democrat. He is ready to
step into the President's chair if it becomes
empty during Obama's term.

There are no Bill Clinton's. Of all the
President's in my lifetime...that I can
recall as an adult (I remember the Nixon
days, but can't remember Eisenhower)...
the one we have now is the worse I have
lived through and I have not survived him
yet. The best leaders in my lifetime
was our own Bill Clinton and John Kennedy.
They were a lot a like. I remember my
father having a spark of hope for our
lives when Kennedy ran against Nixon.

I can say I don't have that spark with
this election. My hope candle was snuffed
out by a big Bush. When I think of him I
think of the Queen saying "let them eat
cake" when her people had no bread. Such
ignorance.

Rant over.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

I notice the smears on Obama have to do with his thinking and ideas.
Or someone he knew!

The smears for McCain all seem to rally around him getting $$$$ for his own little pocket.