Monday, January 31, 2011

First Week of February, 2010

Well, January will be leaving us today. I say ;-) -- so long, sucker. Hope I don't see you again this year and I mean it too.

These pictures were from February last year. You see Jan and Feb are good friends. They have been side by side for 1000s of years. So Feb heard what I was saying about Jan and there you go. Those two teamed up on me last year and this is what I got. Well, Jan has been reading Sister's Blog about how she HATES Jan and Feb is taking up her cause. She is sending a blizzard up to Kansas City and NW Arkansas. There are two ladies who live near KC who are writing bad things about Jan too. Donna and Winnie Jo have been bad mouthing Jan so Feb is really riled up. No telling how much snow Donna and Win will get. Some are saying over a foot in only a few hours. Notice Sister Helen does not bad mouth Jan. She slurps about the nice weather and warm, wonderful temps outside and we should not be surprised that Feb is not knocking on her door with a slurpie to dump on her head.

Well, here goes Feb! I love Jan she is the nicest month. I live for her pleasant surprises like the one she gave me this weekend. Next, to Jan I love her Sister Feb. She always brings chocolate candy and love kisses to me in the middle of the month!

Aside-0-ok, maybe Jan and Feb will send the snow cone to Patsy, Fleta, Donna and Winnie Jo! All I want is a chocolate heart and some sunshine, Feb. I learned my lesson last year. You can see I still have the pictures to prove it.

Go Jan -- Go Feb :-) Go north! Go north!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so Betty what is it doing at your house today...H