Sunday, January 16, 2011

Seat Freeze?

I am glad Greta is doing better. When I called I talked to Clayton and told him I missed him. He said he did not miss me. I pretended to cry and he said what are doing and he was not sorry for not missing me.

Pop always tells Siggie that this dog and that one got married when we have pups. She understands each litter has a mother and father. Yesterday, she said "Pop, next time two of your dogs get married, I want to come." Siggie asked Laura why girls wore bras and Laura tried to give her an answer about modesty, etc. Siggie said, "I don't think so...I think girls want their boobs to stick out!"


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Betty Jean that one is just a mess.....years of entertainment to come...h

Sunshine said...

Helen, Her actually wording was "their boobs to stand up"