Thursday, April 4, 2013

Fish's Cake

I got Fish's cake baked.  I baked a chocolate cake and then poured marshmallow cream over the hot cake.  Then I went on the net and found the frosting recipe.  Sort of butter cream chocolate.  I was going to leave it on the counter but was afraid i would awake to the frosting all being on the counter.  So I hope the ref does not make the cake tough.

The cake will be a hit at school as none of them bake anything.

I need Clayton's homemade angel food cake recipe before weekend as I want to make that for Astrid.  Fleta uses a mix so I don't want her recipe.  Helen's would probably be too difficult.  Patsy's might be a hoax trying to get me to try something and then laugh at me.  Like the 3 little pigs story...I think Clayton's would be just right.  Please, please some sister call Clayton for his recipe for angel food cake and post it on your blog!!

3 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

betty I am so sorry i got the beautiful throw tuesday but was so sick could not post

Sister--Helen said...

Betty it must be said....That cake looks awful!

Galla Creek said...

Fish said my cake was really good. He was teaching when I took it and I visited with another friend and left the entire cake on his desk...about 15 min. later he scurried over and yelled, "who ate my cake! it is half gone!" I am sure the other male coaches in his office enjoyed his cake as much as Fish did.

Kelly went over and got Jacimore and her a piece to save for them to have after lunch. I did not have to buy Fish lunch as the others were buying!