Sunday, April 7, 2013

Pedestal Rock

I had never hiked Pedestal Rock.  I thought there was one pedestal.  But there are bunches of these along the trail.
They picked our route.  I voted for the short one 2.2 miles.  The sign lied as it surely 5.2.
Clayton and I had a walking stick.  The 3 girls stuck together.
Greta posed on this big rock.
Some places were scary and we stayed away, but some we had to walk along I was nervous.
This is a natural bridge.
I spotted this snake.  I think a spread adder.  Don't know the real name.  It could not move!
 I told Sigrid that this tree had boobies!  She gasped!
 Hole in a rock.  Perfectly round.

 Another pedestal.  Siggie had my old camera.  Ingrid had her Mom's.

 Sigrid took this and I like it.
So?

4 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

cool

Erin said...

I cannot believe you took pictures of me!

Galla Creek said...

Believe or not...I did it proudly.

Unknown said...

This was so cool to see...thanks for sharing