Monday, April 8, 2013

Visitors For Lunch

 I saw a dark huge bird in a tree across from our back fence.  I wondered if it was a buzzard.  A crow was flying around it cawing madly.  I zoomed and took two photos.  They are the dark ones below.  I was still so far away that I just could not tell what kind of bird it was.  When I tried to get closer it flew and I could see white underneath.  The bird landed across Galla Lake in a tree overlooking the water.  I zoomed in to get a picture.  These birds were specks to my eyes but I could see white heads.  Well, I know Fleta and Erin could have gotten better pictures but I did get these.  Even one of the crow still harrassing the eagles.  I hope to see them again on this side of Galla Lake.  Maybe if I go down in the morning at day light they will be there again!







4 comments:

Sister--Helen said...


I wonder who is comming to dinner?

Galla Creek said...

Probably an old black bird.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sister--Fleta said...

Maybe the will eat the deer.