Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Catholic Mass Today

I attended Catholic Mass today.  My friend's husband passed away and they are of that faith.  Bill was 86. He had a good long life.  The service was very formal and I liked it.  I do not like the new wave movement in Protestant Churches.  Patsy's friend Donna said all the songs were 7 / 11 songs.  They are like chants and say the same words either 7 times or 11 times.  The old hymns that I love are gone.  Today one song was Amazing Grace.  My friend Mary is in her 80s and lives high in the Mts.    Erin says she will stay there.
Larry is hanging sheet rock and pulling old nasty "paper" paneling in the kitchen.  It is not even painted it and still is so much brighter in there.  He will do this side of the kitchen and then move to the other side and re do it.  I am just watching in awe and wonder as it all comes together.  I will be at Erin's tomrrow at noon, Fleta, if you come to Harrison shopping.  

2 comments:

Sister--Fleta said...

I am planning on me and Hannah and maybe rob coming to see you and Erin.

Galla Creek said...

Ok...my cell number is 567 2600 with the area code before because it is different from your area code.