Saturday, June 14, 2014

Early Birthdays

Laura's bunch and myself got Larry a Ipad for his birthday and Pop day.   Fleta said we would like it and we do.    With Astrid's help (Fleta said we could get text messages on it) I did get the imessage thing to work so we can text.  It is like having 2 cells phones without paying double.  Erin's bunch bought him an otter box for it (Fleta said it was a must).  I could tell it was as the Ipad is thin and covered with glass and we are both old and clutchy!  I think we will both enjoy the Ipad!
 Pop and I celebrated our birthdays and his father's day early as our neighbors are going to Captivia Island (FL) in the morning and they will be gone a week.  Erin is on call this weekend so it will just be my sweetheart and me for my birthday and his.  For one day, I am as old as Larry!
 Ingrid is a ham.  Most of the photos I got Laura to take of us...her eyes were crossed or like the above.
 My friend who I worked with for 39 years and knew in college painted me this radish picture for my new kitchen wall.  
He’s the Lily of the Valley, the Bright and Morning Star,
He’s the fairest of ten thousand to my soul.

 Larry made me two new bird houses and I love them.  The top one says Birdie's Grill.  Serving cold beer and chili, hot dogs, nachos!
 Nothing to say but put this here for Fleta's balance.
 And more balance.
 I need a psychologist for my chickens.  I let them out and this red one thinks she is a dog.  She has lived among these dogs too long.

 We got the fence in our green beans and they are climbing.  I have cabbage running out my ears!

No comments: