Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Garden Sass

 I got half of the grass out of my green beans yesterday.  Today I worked at it again.   
 You can see I got the grass out.  It was two wheel barrows full for my chickens.  The beans at the far end are much smaller; it is not an optical illusion.  The deer ate them about half way.  I put the milolite stuff on them and I have not had the deer have another supper on me.   
 I dug a few potatoes and picked two zucchini squash.  We like yellow best, but these ready and the yellow are not.
 Okra is growing...it will finally be over head high.
 My corn is starting to produce.
 I wore out one hoe, but Larry got me a new one at the coop.  I have more than one hoe but the one I broke is my favorite.  He said he could put a new handle in it, but I wanted one now.  He can fix it and I will have a hoe for a helper?

No comments: