Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Crisis Brings....

Seems my life is one big crisis after another.  When a crisis comes to one's life it brings out the best or worst in ourselves.   Erin will be at UAMS until the baby comes.  Crisis pulls us closer to each other and shows us what is important.  It's not the dust on the table nor the weeds in the yard.  It is the dust on our heart and the weeds in our deeds.  I hope I can do a little good today and not let others down.  A simple heart filled with love is a blessing the Lord gives to only a few.  I did not get that but will do my best.

7 comments:

Winnie said...

Lifting prayers for each of You....extra special prayers for Erin and that grandbaby

Margie's Musings said...

I guess I missed what happened about Erin. What is the crisis?

Galla Creek said...

Bleeding and low low placenta

Sister--Helen said...

Prayers and good tboughts......always

Margie's Musings said...

Oh my! I hope this all works out fine. I will have Erin in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Prayers for Erin and the baby! Praying for strength
to shower all the doctors, nurses,and caregivers. (This includes the family!) Crisis
drain us but in the end show us what we are truly made of
by the Grace of God.
~Amy-Patsy

Galla Creek said...

I love you, little Amy!