Sunday, March 10, 2019

Shopping on Cheap

Dreams do come true.  We had a beautiful afternoon yesterday and the temperature rose to 70 degrees.  Phinnie and I walked to Galla Lake and then over to Galla Pond.  All together it is only about a mile, but it was a very nice stroll.  I wanted to share this picture of a huge pine on our Crow Mountain land.  Someone tried to hew it dow when it was small, but the tree over came the hurt and grew tall. 

Phinnie and I saw two fishermen.  Looked like a father and young son enjoying the afternoon on the water.
Phinnie watches for animals when we walk.  He chases the rabbits.  When we are on Galla Creek Lane I put a leash on him.  He minds really well, but I don't want to take a chance.
Ingrid went shopping at the Goodwill.  She got this t-shirt that even her Pop would think was a good one.
I noticed the Ornamental Pears were blooming.  Soon everything will be green.
I saw two black specks in the sky.  Oh, maybe an eagle, but when they got closer I realized I had gotten excited over a buzzard.
I spied this in Laura's yard.
Ingrid bought a cow sweatshirt.  I like the eggs in the basket.
And....she picked up a pair of high tops.  These were popular when Laura was in high school.  They scrubbed them when they got home.  All new again.  Ingrid said she was running for student council at RHS and for an honor society officer.  I hope she comes out on top.

No comments: