Tuesday, March 12, 2019

New Bird Feeding Station

My husband made me a new feeding station today for my bird feeders. Our Ash tree died and Gary cut it down for us. The birds were thrilled to have a new place to graze! The Blue birds don't eat seeds but they hang around the feeders. I enjoy the little Gray Titmouse and the Yellow Finch. I saw a Wren. Early this morning two doves came by. They eat from the ground. I am thankful for God's little feather friends. They bring me joy!
 Two doves came this morning.  They eat off the ground cleaning up what the others drop.
 Blue Birds don't eat the seeds.   He is looking for a bug.
 Soon we will watch our St. L Cardinals!
 The Yellow Finch will turn bright yellow this month!
 Sharing.....
 House Finch
 Grey Titmouse
 Black-capped Chickadee
 Woodpecker
 Larry is going to tell Sigrid that this is a hummingbird house!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your birds are beautiful! ~Amy-Patsy

Margie's Musings said...

How interesting!