Monday, April 26, 2021

Firmament

 

I’ve always been intrigued by the word firmament.  Yeah, I am easily amused.  I think of  Genesis.

Then God said, “Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.” Thus God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament; and it was so. And God called the firmament Heaven. So the evening and the morning were the second day.


The firmament is the arch we see when we look far into the distance.  God separated the waters above from the waters below.  What an image it creates in my mind.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so amazing to me. I love the visual that you put up to
help explain this! WOW is all I can say. ~Amy-Patsy

Sister--Helen said...

Isnt this just amazing...he planned everything perfectly