Tuesday, October 25, 2022

High Lighted


 A few weeks back, ingrid got highlights put in her hair.  It frames her face and lifts her up.  Her hair is ash blond and putting in a few light streaks really looks nice.  November 2, ingrid is going to learn more about the Baptist Health Nuclear Medicine School.  I bought her an interview outfit.  Astrid goes on her first RN nurse interview this week.  I paid for a black Worthington suit for her to wear.  She chose pants.  Ingrid did too.  I hope I get to see how good each looks in their professional duds.  

Laura’s car is on the blink again so she’s wheeling around in Pop’s truck.  He’s still taking care of her.

Astrid came by to print her resume and I got to see her in her interview outfit.  I’m sure they’ll want to hire her as she is the very best everything.  Oh, that’s her Gigi speaking.  😇



163

1 comment:

Margie's Musings said...

It's good that you folks take care of one another!!