Saturday, October 29, 2022

Visiting Barbara

Barbara is at Carolyn’s house.  She is our oldest brother’s wife of 63 years so she is a sister to the three Sisters.  Richard passed almost 15 years ago.  I hope the next time I go to the home place I can go visit too.


I walked at the crack of dawn just in case the rains came falling down.  Then Laura called for our “Lake walk” as still the rains held off.  I walked again.  Walking twice is something that can’t be bad!  The Park’s Red Maples were full of red and their Dogwood’s a deep plum.  Astrid didn’t walk with us.  She ran the 5 K at Fall Fest with her friend Faith.  Hats off to all the runners and walkers.  

Astrid and her friend Faith outran the rain at the Fall Fest 5 K.  Great work, Ladies.

 

2 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Such colorful trees!

Donna. W said...

Your sister-in-law is very pretty. Such a nice smile.