Astrid’s tomatoes are slowing down. She canned some tomato sauce yesterday from the extras. Laura helped show her the ropes. Now, she’ll be an expert.
I gave Greta a little shopping money for school clothes. She bought some shirts and underwear clothing. She still has money to spend. She brought some things at a goodwill like store. She’s stretching her finances. Ada got a few things too. Ada just finished listening to “The secret Garden”. This weekend Erin let her watch the movie with Maggie Smith playing Medlock. They found the old movie on YouTube.Fleta bought me this hummingbird from Wally World. It is solar. Not expensive but I love watching it go through its rainbow of colors each evening.
Quiche
Erin makes quiche sometimes for dinner. She thinks I should try it because I have good eggs and always have extras. I’m putting her recipe her so I can find it.
Crack 3 eggs in a 2 cup measuring dish. Whip with fork. Finish filling with cream. Mix again. Add whatever you have—cheese, ham, bacon, sausage. Pour in 9 inch bought pie shell. Bake in 400 degrees oven for 30 to 40 minutes. Fork needs to come out clean in middle when done! I told her I never have cream.she said use canned evaporated milk or just regular milk. I may try it.
After Logan worked all day Saturday bush hogging and mowing, yesterday he sprayed weeds. He sprayed the middle of my lane to the highway. It’s over 600 feet. He sprayed the fence rows and so much more. He worked for hours. He and Astrid sold their side by side but he used my Kubota to haul the big sprayer. Pop’s pond really looks pretty after he got all the weeds cut!









No comments:
Post a Comment