Too hot for me to work outside and everything is turning brown. Astrid needed two blankets for little boy babies last week so I made this one for a baby boy for the next baby shower! I’m working on a chenille one for a girl now. Still unbearable outside.
Greta is on back row in pink. This is with her volleyball team. When the team coach posts a picture, I like to save it on my blog for a memory.
Our baby is a girl. Logan said we’re calling her Loretta. Her mother is Kitty Wells. She’s lively and pretty.
Pope County Library and their librarians are the best. My friend Donna loved my patchwork quilted book bag Laura made me. She commented she wished she had one in Dallas Cowboy prints. It’s too hot to do much else so Laura created one just for Donna. We took it by the Library yesterday. Albert Einstein was right when he said: “The only thing that you absolutely have to know, is the location of the library.”
I checked out “The Dutch House” by Ann Patchett. I think I’m going to like the book!








4 comments:
I love that blanket and hat! They are gorgeous. I'm not a Cowboys fan, but am impressed by the bag. I'm a huge fan of libraries and use mine a lot.
Oh, and Ann Patchett is a wonderful writer. Have you read her before?
No, but I’m going to be reading her more! Betty R.
What a cute bag, Laura is so thoughtful! Your baby blanket is very cute. The new baby Lovetta is really cute!
Post a Comment