Saturday, July 11, 2026

Saturday



Laura made apple fried pies yesterday. I think  she sent them with Astrid and Logan. They took their new camper on a weekend trip to try it out. She brought me one. They’re called hand pies here.

P
My niece lives in north Arkansas. They have lots of deer and lots of fawns.

I made this throw for Laura a long time ago. It was ripped. She asked if I could mend it. I gave it a try.
Only time will tell.

I’m tired of not being able to”sweat” but it’s not much longer.

3 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

I bet the hand pie was good. Nice repair job:) I hope you are having a good weekend:)

Margaret said...

I would eat that pie, with some vanilla ice cream. I love the combo of apple pie with ice cream. No wonder my blood sugar isn't great. Excellent repair job!

Kay said...

Your mending looks good to me. And your hand pie must be delicious. They remind me of turnovers here in Hawaii.