Ada read this book this week and really enjoyed it. I’m wondering if she’s retaining the things she reads about. Hopefully….
Laura won a door prize at her back to school breakfast sponsored by the chamber of commerce. It was a $20 dollar bill from Tyson Foods. That’s where Sister Fleta has worked 38 years. Cash is always a good win.
Camp ended for Ada. Parks and Rec of her town sponsors it. They face painted and celebrated the summer’s end. I had Erin ask her if this was a tattoo. She said to tell me it was just face paint.
I was able to add rotating pictures of Ada on my watch. I can see her the entire day. Erin makes her work in work books each day. She can read well enough to do most sessions with little help. The reading skill has carried over to better math too.
Laura has meet your teacher tonight. I received one of those half off everything from a local store. She found this sweater and said she’d wear it tonight. I like it.
I went to Dr. Rasool. He prescribed a beta blocker. As what is causing my rapid beat isn’t exactly pinned down. I am to have an ultrasound of my heart. I will see him in 6 weeks. Beta blockers slow the heart I know. The one I’m taking is toprol xl. One thing it treats is arrhythmia. Maybe this will help. Hope I’m not so tired I don’t feel like doing my work outside. My life is like walking in a fog.






1 comment:
That is a pretty vest! I like anything red! The med is sure worth a try, hope you have good results and are not so tired. Good that they will do an ultrasound. Isn't it wonderful when kids like to read!!
Post a Comment