Astrid and Logan R rented a boat earlier and hadn’t used it they invited Sigrid and Logan E. Sig reminds me of her mom here. I love the picture as their legs are distorted and looooong.
Erin takes Ada to Boone County Library each Saturday. She checks out a batch of books. She’s supposed to be collecting those she wants to read but often Erin discovers her reading one and her task is forgotten. Having a Grandchild that loves to read is like seeing my reflection.
Went by Alpena. Larry’s flowers are still there but not lively. Maybe we can get a fall arrangement after the weather cools.Put my brother’s gut tub on my old plow and put the Coleus plant it. I broke some stems but maybe it’ll come back. Gilbert used it when he killed a deer. It’s my remembrance of him. The pot I had there was so small even with daily water the plant was wilted each day.
Fleta says reading aloud helps prevent dementia. I’m reading my devotional aloud each day. She said 15 minutes but this isn’t quite that long. If anyone comes in my house and hears me they’ll think I already have dementia!





1 comment:
That's a very elegant outfit for church. We used to get dressed up too but now it seems like people go to services in jeans and shorts. It would never have happened in my day or in my household! :) I love books and reading too although I'm not doing as much of it this summer as I do in the winter. The weather, perhaps?
Post a Comment