When Astrid walked over to tend the horses. Piper got in the donkey water and cleaned it, ha! It was hot and she needed to cool off.
A friend on FB wanted a baby blanket for a nephew in LA. I said I’d make it but she’d have to drive here to get it.well they had a wreck so I ended up mailing it. It costs $35 to send it to MT. View, AR. Then the little boy came early….way early. She sent me this photo of him but you can see the hat is still way too big.
My purple Heart is blooming. Some folks call it wandering dude.
I finished my first granny stitch heart baby blanket. I think it’ll look better with regular size yard. I’ve started a pink one with 4 ply yarn. I didn’t make it very big. I had to watch what I was doing as every row is different.







No comments:
Post a Comment