Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year~Lord, hold me fast--Let me stand in the hollow of your hand!!


This is Galla Creek. She is flowing. A dam has her
flow blocked but daily she keeps moving on. I am going
to do that in 2008. I will keep flowing on doing as
I have always done. If you have troubles this New
Year and wonder "what am I going to do". My advice is
to just keep flowing. You see your path may be
blocked but just keep flowing on and one day you
will have the victory!

In the dark of the midnight, have I oft hid my face
While the storm howls above me and there's no hiding place
Mid the crash of the thunder, Precious Lord, hear my cry
Keep me safe til the storm passes by.



4 comments:

dot said...

Happy New Year!

Erin said...

feeling a little better here, but only after puking again. i am afraid to eat. my throat and head are clearer. maybe this is passing.

Annie said...

It sounds like the river's way of taking one step at a time - flowing on. The smoothness of the image is just right for ushering in a new day, new year.

Tina Leigh said...

What an encouragment Sister!