Saturday, December 8, 2007

Year Ago!


Well, I went yesterday to check on
my old computer and I will be able to
get my pictures and documents back to
November 16. It crashed and burned on
Nov. 24. I looked back a year ago and
found this one of Astrid and I on one
of our big rocks. Since, we have a new
computer ...I am trying to figure out
the best way to post to this site. I
probably will not connect the old one
to the internet. I may put all my
documents and photos on it and when I
want to load something...I will save it
to a pin drive and upload from my laptop.

Probably...I will just use this new
computer. Time will tell. Next year I
can look back and see what I was thinking
about doing and ponder on how well it
worked.

5 comments:

dot said...

I hope you get it all figured out. I like this big rock picture.

patsy said...

i am glad you are blogging again. what kind of computer did you buy?

Kerri Farley said...

Neat shot!

Betty said...

Good idea. I like that rock.

Annie said...

It'll be both fun and frustrating to learn your way around the new computer - but I hope it's mostly fun.