Monday, January 21, 2008

Here are the pictures to solve the mystery.

Photo we think is of Garrison Grandparents




This is from the group picture that I know is
Garrison family. His wife is Bess Standridge
and she is somewhere in the picture.
I always thought the lady with the parted hair
was Bess Standridge. Her aunt married her
husband's brother....so I am wondering if
this is her. I don't think the lady with the
parted hair is Bess anymore....but she is
in the Standridge group photo.
Group Garrison photo. I thought the man with his arms
over his chest was Charley Garrison's father. He married
a young woman just before Charley married Bess. I thought
that might be Charley's father and his step mother on the
front roll left side.
This is the Standridge group photo the same
day as the Garrison one. Why? Same material
in the dresses the ladies have on. I know some
of the folks in the photo. There are too many
people for it just to be James K. Polk Standridge's
family. So the lady with the parted hair might
be his sister who married the brother of Charley?








2 comments:

patsy said...

you lost me. sandridge married sandridge right.

Galla Creek said...

No, Standridge married Garrison.