Saturday, February 2, 2008

Barack's Grandmother's roots!

Name: Margaret Belle WRIGHT 1
Sex: F
Birth: 11 AUG 1869 in Dry Fork, Carroll Co, AR 1
Death: 28 NOV 1935 in Elk City, KS 1
Patsy will know but what I think is Barack's Great
Great Grandmother was born on Dry Creek in
Carroll County AR...the same Creek of my birth.
She married Thomas McCurry and moved
off to Kansas. She was the daughter of Joseph
and Frances Allred Wright. Frances was the
daughter of Samuel and Anna Bunch Allred
and Anna was the daughter of Nathaniel Bunch
....many, many Carroll Co. ancestors for Barack.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Barry, does your Granny come
From the soil where I sprung?
Did she play on ole Dry Creek,
Skip flat rocks across the deep?
Were our paths truly one
Along the bank of Dry Creek run!
Are our roots tangled in the clay?
Well, Sister’s quick to say--
“One branch can’t join you to me
One branch does not make a tree!”

Annie said...

I've got Bunches on my family tree. Do you think my family could be related to Obama?