Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Sister's Newsletter

Patsy has ice, cold and a new computer.
Winnie has snow, ice, cold, and more snow
and ice and cold.
Sister-three has cold, cold, and cold.
Fleta has ice and cold, and cold...
and still goes for her walk.
Helen is in sunny Arizona desert,
but is sick everyday from chemo.
Cheryl is working in chicken houses
where it is like an oven and then going
outside where it is dreary and cold.
Erin has to get someone to drive her
to her all night shift at the hospital
because of the ice!
Laura's rig will not start...the cold
killed the battery.
Hillary is getting beat by Obama.
Gas was up 15 cents yesterday near
my house.

Daily life of the the 4 sisters and relatives.

8 comments:

Annie said...

The weekly round up of all the news that's fit to print, Sister. Is the cold you have one in your head or that temperature thing?

Sister--Helen said...

well that's an update

patsy said...

ice is gone, sun shine is here.

Anonymous said...

I bet Laura's Daddy made her walk to work, carrying that baby on her hip. And, if she does not have money for gas when she gets the rig fixed, he will probably not help her buy gas either.

Fleta

Renie Burghardt said...

This cold in the hills is getting me down. Well, I'm right on the border of AR/MO. We've had a fairly nice, sunny day today, not warm, but not bitter cold. Tomorrow promises to be nicer, but by Friday the weatherman has a wintry mix in the forecast again. But you know what? My jonquils are up, so spring must be coming soon.

Am enjoying reading about you all.

Have a nice evening.

Renie

Galla Creek said...

Larry is down the road visiting his 3 valentines...candy heart all of them and for their Momma. She will not be walking..teehee.

dot said...

You are welcome to take my squirrel picture. Patsy asked for it too. I've got to check out what ya'll are doing with my squirrels.

Favorite Daughter said...

I got sunny Arizona today also. The last couple of days I've worn a thin sweater and it was hot during the middle of the day, upper 70's. Tomorrow it's supposed to be cold, mid 60's. While I know you all are thinking rotton things about me and my beautiful weather right now, remember me when it is 120 in the shade here. This is our reward for making it through our 7 months of summer.