Friday, April 18, 2008

Hope Everything is Rosy, Helen!




Helen said she liked Dogwoods so I found a
pink one...it was at my Library...so I went
in and got a couple of books. One is about
the Ark of the Covenant and the other Essays
by Capote. I finished one by Jimmy Carter
about his mother and it was very good. Also,
read The Other Boleyn (Velvet's ancestor) and
went to the Tech Library and checked out 3
books about Anne Boleyn and read. Patsy,
you might like the one about Lillian Carter..I
know you don't really like Jimmy, but the book
about his mother is good.

4 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

Pretty, pretty flowers, Betty....I am doing better than I expected...I can get up and down by myself....I'm sure it will be ugly today when we change the bandage but oh well....There is a lot of swelling ...

patsy said...

betty i have been fooling around with this award thing this is your. can you take it off my picture?

Tom said...

Hi there
Thank you for dropping by yesterday.. I do collect pictures of Scarecrows, amongs other things... like weather vanes, and old barns.
I would be very pleased if you would send me pictures when you come across them... it is very good of you... but then I have found this frindliness in blogging..
my e-mail is womtig@gmail.com. it is fine putting it here as I only really use this one for blogging.

Thank you
Tom

Linda@VS said...

I love the flower pictures you've been posting for Helen, and I think these dogwood blossoms may be my favorites. I haven't seen real dogwood blossoms in 30 years. They must not grow this far south.