Sunday, April 27, 2008

Brother's Gone--April 26, 2008

The Lord's Prayer

The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want
He maketh me to lie down in green pasture,
He leadeth me beside still waters, he restoreth my soul.
He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his namesake
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
I fear no evil, for thou art with me.
Thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies.
Thou anointest my head with oil, my cup runneth over
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life,
And I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
Psalms 23


By Mary C. Carpenter
Grow old along with me
Two branches of one tree
Face the setting sun
When the day is done
God bless our love
God bless our love.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Amen and Amen

Linda@VS said...

Betty, I am so, so sorry.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for calling this morning, I'm sorry I couldn't see the caller ID because I didn't have my glasses on. The man across the street is very ill and his name is "Richard" - I thought at first it was his wife calling for help.
Your news was so unexpected and I just could put it all together this morning. We said a prayer for Richard and his family this morning in early church.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Betty said...

I am so sorry for you and Patsy and the rest of your family.