Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Greta Is A Big Girl

 Greta went to day care today.  Her first day and she did not want to leave.  She had to be potty trained to go here.  Well, all day she did not go to the bathroom but hurried when she got home to her potty.  Erin said tomorrow she would show her the bathroom before leaving.  Greta goes all by herself at home.  When I stayed with her the last time, she took care of all this by herself.  I am glad she is going to like school.

Clayton was a little upset, but he was fine after a few minutes.  I talked to him and he said he had 2 recesses and his teacher is Mrs. Jones!  I told him that would be easy for Clayton Jones to remember!  I hope he does well tomorrow morning.

Now, I am wondering about how Robert and Hannah made it today.  I wanted to call and check but I kept myself from doing it.  Let us know Fleta.  Did Robert do okay!

No comments: