Saturday, August 24, 2013

What I Am Up To

Well, I am up to over 150 pounds, but the last 3 days we have had Mr. Garcia here putting in new central air.   The first day he said he would be here at 8 I think it was and he was still not here at 9.  Larry said--"Ernest and I must have a talk".  After that he came at 7 sharp!  Larry set on back porch always near and supervised.  We have new duct work in the attic.   Next week we are getting more insulation up there.  All the vents are insulated.  We went through the attic so that carport room would have air and heat.  The unit is a 3 ton Ruud!  Boy, it works really well so I am thinking after the insulation is added I will be in heaven.  I feel that as I have gotten older it is very important to be comfortable and being a little fat I get hot easy.  So I am in hog heaven tonight.  I even used the oven which I have not done since we had a real cool morning about a month ago.

The photo is Ingie's locker.  I asked Astrid if she were decorating hers and she said--NO!

2 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

so glad you got it fixed. no since in being uncomfortable if you do not have to be

Sister--Helen said...

I was getting a little concerned since you had not posted... Not sure what I will really be doing today but I will find something I am sure...I hired the neighbor girl to carry all of my clothes bundles down stairs and put in the garage...She made about 50 trips I am sure...But my room is now almost cleared out...I am so glad.