Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Biker

Sigrid has been riding her bike to see us.  I love seeing her peddling across the Meadow toward our house.  As she nears, I can see the determined look on her face as she tries to get all the way here without a miscue. She can almost make it all the way here without having to 'push'.  Erin said they may get Greta a bike for her birthday.  Erin loved riding her bike and Laura loved riding too.  I am not a good bike rider but I like it too.  Larry said he and his brother worked on their bikes fixing them and altering them.  I guess Larry sold 'Grits" off of his.  You know what the Grit is?

3 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

wish all of your kids could have came to reunion...loved seeing you 4

Erin said...

What are they ?

Galla Creek said...

Grits was a magazine! Country type sort of like a thick newspaper. It was on news print. Dad got a job selling them. Then he got one delivering papers on his bike.