Saturday, October 12, 2013

I Am Stuck

 I have added Eric's family to my genealogy program at Ancestry and today I tried to find Greg's family.  I found just a little.  Found these two pictures.  The top one said Bobby Jones and Lester Minor.  Then the bottom one is Bobby Jones and Dorothy Minor with Lester Minor and Shirley Sisney.  Bobby Jones is Shirley's Uncle. Lester is Dorothy's brother.

I found Bobby Jones' father and mother. Robert J. Jones born 1886 and his mother was Nevada or Vada Martin Jones born 1893.  The Jones and Minors and Martins lived in Fulton and Sharp County, AR.  Fleta, help me find Robert j. Jones father. He was born in Illinois.  I think Vada's father was David Martin, but maybe not.

Today I decided to search for the Joneses. and Jones is a hard name to search.  Some of Greg's family had a gas station at Agnos, AR.  Bobby and Dorothy are buried in the Agnos Cemetery. Vada is there, too.

1 comment:

Sister--Helen said...

I think they are all dead..