Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Cool Morning

 Clayton is doing well in school.   I think from what Erin says he has adjusted to going to school and doing the hard work.  Greta likes daycare just fine.  When I clicked on the photo add on blogger it took me to an old file and this picture was in it.  Is it Greg or Jr?  I am not sure, but I am sure that the other person is my sweet, loving Momma.

It is warm in my house today.  The Mexican messed up the wiring on the furnace.  But Larry fixed it and now it is clicking. Before it was clicking .... blowing fuses.  Did not do it on air but on heat.  Larry said he had the fan running backwards.  Larry is sick.  He is getting better, but I am glad he felt like messing with the heat. He had to study all the schematics and then go check them in the system.  He found the mistake in the thermostat.  The common wire on the schematic said br and when he went to the thermostat and pulled it apart the common wire that was attached was bl.  I can imagine that when English is your second language it is hard to remember that br equals brown and bl equals blue.  Anyway, Larry got it all straightened out and I am so happy.  You probably are wondering...if Larry can do all the electric and refrigeration stuff, why did we hire help.  The answer is we had to run new duct work and Larry can not get in this short attic or under this 2 block high house.  I guess it boils down to this..."all's well that ends well".

Astrid has started basketball.  I am working on Ingrid's throw.  Hope to have it done by Dec. 10th as that is her birthday.  Then I will work on Sigrid's and then Clayton and Greta's.

Greta turns 3 this weekend and we are going up for her party.  I think she is having pink cake.  Astrid plays soccer on the weekend.  Laura, Sigrid and maybe Ingrid will go with us.  Eric and Astrid will go to LR for soccer.

When I took the panels out of my garden, one fell over and hit my inner leg.  Phlebitis set up in it.   I was about 18 inches of the vein.  I am smarter now than when I had it the first time.  I think I am going to make it this time.  The heat and redness has subsided and it is down to about 6 inches of the vein.  It may take a year for it to completely go away.   I have to sleep with my leg on a pillow again.

Barbara had a birthday this week.  I think she turned 72 on the 21th.


3 comments:

Erin said...

I was going to say Greg and then junior but... Now I'm going to say either Greg or junior.

patsy said...

that is greg

Sister--Helen said...

greg