Tuesday, February 11, 2014

A Little Like Her Gigi

 Pop and I took Sigrid to her basketball game.  Her team won and I would say she "gets it".  She knows to run the floor.  She gets to her position and does what the coach tells her to.
 Her shot form is really good.  See the break over of her wrist.
 She understands guarding. She also already knows to stand straight up when guarding a shot.
Here is her team photo.  You may have to click on it to see but Sigrid made a pucker face in the photo.  She told me the photographer said to make a funny face.  I told Siggie it was funny that only she was doing it and she messed up everyone's group picture.  Sigrid told her Mom that Gigi did not like her picture.  Deep inside I kept thinking...this is just like something I would have done!  I love my Sigrid!

3 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

I LOVE the picture, Siggy....AND I think you make the entire picture better....Granny should give you some chocolate to make up for what she said!

Sister--Helen said...

AND I love her shot form

Erin said...

Maybe that's why it bothered you. Because it reminds you of you? You need to relax.