Friday, February 21, 2014

Ingrid's Smiling

 Today Ingrid got her braces.  Laura brought her by before school and she and I went at 9 A.M.  Her teeth are pretty straight and she may not have to wear the braces as long as Astrid did.
 They put the bottom ones on first.  I sat right by her chair, but she was not frightened at all.


 This is Dr. V.   There were 3 girls in this room getting braces of which one was pretty young and did not really want braces.  Dr. V is very good with children.  One of the 3 was an adult who was tired of teeth protruding is my guess.   Laura and Erin both had braces.  I never had anyone to help me with my kids.  I do believe...I dropped them off and picked them up afterwards and they were at the office alone.  Erin will correct me if I am wrong.
 After Ingrid finished getting the braces on, I took her for a chocolate shake and she had some yogurt for lunch.  She took some ibuprofen so she was be set for the afternoon at school.  She picked metal braces and they were less expensive than clear.  Still expensive though, but her smile will be worth it all.  Insurance pays some.


No comments: