Friday, February 7, 2014

One More Game

Astrid's team beat Greenbrier last evening.  She had a drive, outside shot, and 3 free throws.  I don't know the score of the game but often they only score in the low 20s so she did great.  She has a game Monday night and Sigrid is playing in a big basketball game too. Pop and I will take Sigrid so Mom and Dad can go watch Astrid's last game.  Astrid is a lot more agressive on the court than at the beginning of the season.  I notice a "I won't take that" attitude and I really like it.

Ingrid gets her braces next week.  I think that is right. Anyhow, I will know because I am going and it will take 2 or 3 hours, but I have the time. lol

Astrid was nominated to "kiss the pig".  The Honor Society has a fund raiser.  Different students have cans that one can put money in.  The winners have to kiss a pig at a school assembly.  I took some money for Astrid's can today.  I sure hope she is a winner!!

2 comments:

Winnie said...

Astrid is so veautiful😀

Winnie said...

Beautiful....