Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Wishing for Dad



Sisters took flowers to sister Patsy’s sons grave.  I think he was 57 when he passed. His wife died even younger.  They were both wonderful people.  I sent a picture to his daughter.  She said she wished he were here because he made everything better.

 I bought a new car today.  I traded in Larry’s Tundra Toyota.  This is a Rav 4..  it’s made for driving off road,    Just means it sits up higher.  It’s 4 wheel drive.  I hope I like it.  Larry’s truck was just too big for me to drive.

My renter is still redoing the cabinets in my house.  She said she’s almost finished.

4 comments:

Margie's Musings said...

My daughter has a Rav 4 and she is very happy with it. Hers is 10 years old and still going strong.

Sister--Fleta said...

You need a new outfit. Your orange clashes with the red car.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!! ~Amy-Patsy

Far Side of Fifty said...

Pretty snazzy car! Love the color! DRive safely!