Monday, June 1, 2020

Galla Creek House

 I walked over to the Galla Creek house.  I have the best renters! 
 Astrid's flower bed around the tree was still full of blooms.
 I love the sign Astrid has for her raised beds.
 The old side walk had to be dug up to put in the new water line.  Astrid got Logan to borrow a special piece of equipment so she could piece the side walk together again.  She wanted to piece where Pop had written Renfroe to be in place and it is.  It looked great. 
 I always hated this part of the yard with all these rocks.  You almost have to weed eat it.  We usually let it grow up as we tired of the hard work.  It looks great too.
Phinnie and I walked on to Galla Pond.  It always makes me think of Pop and how he wanted the wood duck that built a nest and wanted to bream fish. 

2 comments:

Sister--Fleta said...

It is really special that she put the sidewalk back with the name. It all looks really great.

Sister--Helen said...

Looks gr8