Thursday, December 31, 2020

Blogging Along

 I have been posting to this blog for 14 years.  I started in December 2006.  The picture of Astrid is from that first post.  She has changed a lot and I have too.  I did not have Clayton, Greta, and Ada.  Their births are recorded here.  I have lost family too.  Brothers Richard and Clayton and then my Sister Patsy, finally my biggest lost this year, my husband of 49 years passed away.  

I will try to continue to record my boring day to day activities, not to entertain others, but just to log my life happenings. 



1 comment:

Donna. W said...

I always picture my blogging friends like next-door neighbors. We live a little bit of our lives in public. We watch one another's children and grandchildren grow up and we grow older together. Our lives are mundane, perhaps, but we probably have as more joyful moments than millionaires.. I do miss my enthusiasm, which started ebbing away when I was in my sixties. It seems I don't get excited about much of anything, although it's always a nice surprise when a book I put on hold is finally available from the library. It seems like the world is going to hell in a handbasket, but most older people of any generation feel that way, because it's hard to accept the changes that time forces upon us.

I wish the best of the new year for you.