Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Honest Sigrid

 

Eric and Laura attended Celebration of Excellence last evening for Sig.  It lasts a couple of hours and Laura said I did not have to go so I did not.  Sigrid received several medals one was for taking 8 AP (advanced placement) classes.  Sigrid told the presenter she did not take 8.  He said “hush, Siggie, take the medal”. I think she did take that many though because her Educators Rising” class counted 12 hours of college credit if she passes the test.  She graduates the 20th and I’ll be in attendance.

I’m still cleaning Larry’s shop and discarding some things.  It’s difficult.

Ingrid has moved to Conway.  It’s about 45 miles from us.  She will drive to Baptist Hospital in Little Rock each day stating in July.  She is in her final year of her Nuclear Med degree. Astrid has finished her degree.  Ing is one year way and Sigrid will start to College in the fall.  Soon, Erin’s bunch will follow.  Clayton may not go to college but I’m praying he will.   

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

:) A great bunch of kids I hope they all go 0n to some kind of school!