Monday, May 22, 2023

Pearl

Graduation Gift Sig Received.
I like it.
A new week has arrived.  It’s cool and pleasant.  I cleaned vines and cut limbs in the fence row.  Mowing day I upon me again.  I may wait at least til tomorrow afternoon.

Tomorrow I’m getting a hair trim.  I’m trying a new lady.  I’m not good with change but my hair looks worse and worse so I’m trying a lady named Angie.  My friend uses her and likes her and she’s nearer to me.

I made my date oatmeal cookies yesterday.  They are pretty good.  I added pecans.
 

2 comments:

Margie's Musings said...

Good luck o the new beauty shop. I have been lucky but the last week when she cut it, she cut it much shorter. I will let it grow a little longer next time.

Far Side of Fifty said...

I went to Cost Cutters...the luck of the draw if they are good or bad hair cutting people. I got rid of some bulk and it may dry completely now:) What a nice gift that pearl is and a wonderful reminder of heaven!