Saturday, March 9, 2024

Global Warming

I saw this and chuckled, but I do believe global warming is real.  Hotter times, colder times, more storms, more extremes!   
Trying to let my hair grow out a little.  I have a bald spot near my forehead and one on the back of my head.  My Dad was bald headed.  I changed hair dressers. The last one fried my hair in two horrible perms.  She was so sweet and nice that I hated to stop going to her.  Finally, I had to find someone else.  Maybe the bald spot was from my fried hair.  Or…maybe I have Dad’s bald headed gene.

 

1 comment:

Donna. W said...

My sister doesn't have a lot of hair; of course, she's in her 90's. She and I have the same father but a different mother, so she may have gotten the thinning hair from her mother, who died giving birth to my half-brother. I have always shed lots of hair when I wash it or comb it, but I still seem to have the same amount of hair! Must be magic.