Wednesday, September 16, 2026

September 16

I mowed my yard. It was really hot and dust and debris blew on me, but it’s done. Last time I mowed was August 15. There were lots of leaves covering the grass so it was a chore. A lot of them got chopped up but there’s still a lot and more will fall.
I moved my lantana to the ground. I hope it survive the winter. I used a pick to dig the hole and it was still hard to dig. It’s isn’t down but about 6 inches. I will mulch it thick . I’m watering it twice a day. 
I cleaned all the mess off the concrete pad for the well. I have city water. Larry used it for the gardening. But the electric line was used for another thing that needed 220. So I had to get all the pipes, air tanks, a big stack of concrete blocks. I have a bucket over the well casing but hope to find something that’ll work better.
At 11:00 today I went to the local hospital for my echo cardiogram test. It took quite a while. Next Wednesday Dr. Rasool will let me know what it showed. The technician said she bet I have A Fib. I’ll be glad to know what it is.

I took my walk here this morning. It was hot but I completed it. I had to take a shower after I walked then another after I mowed. It was 99 yesterday and forecast says 95 today. We’ll go from this to cold probably.

 

1 comment:

Margaret said...

The lawn looks great! I haven't mowed for a long time; my neighbor did it when I got back from Ireland. It's rained a bit, so it's now growing again and I'll need to mow it eventually. :) Hopefully, my mower will start. Sheesh, those temperatures! I wouldn't be able to do a thing and would have to stay inside, which I hate. My blood is thick!